Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father’s Day, Heavenly Father!

Happy Father’s Day Everyone!

I’m thankful for the dad in whom God gave the honor to be my dad.
I’m thankful for the memories of my dad and all the things he shared with me.

I’m so thankful for my family history and all that God has allowed me to discover.
I’m thankful for the lineage that God birthed me into.

Photos of my father, David on the left
He was the son of John Blakey / Blakley and Jennie (Bartlett) Lyles.
David was the father of 19.

My father’s Grandfather, Private Isaac Blakey aka. Isaac White/ Blakey.
Isaac was enslaved in Missouri and later became a free man.
Isaac was a veteran: Civil War 1863 – 1866: Served in Mississippi: Union.
He was the son of Andrew White and Julia (Finney) White.
Isaac was the father of 20.

Thanks for reading.
Father’s Day #52Ancestors ~ Week 24
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

Blakey Blakley WHITE In Remembrance June 


Posted on
  by Susan Ann Blakley on another blog site. 
Week 24: Father’s Day ~ “In the US, Father’s Day is this coming Sunday (June 20), so what better time to have the theme of “Father’s Day”? Feel free to post your links and stories in the comments.” via Generations Café on facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment