Thursday, March 1, 2018

March In Remembrance: The Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections

Welcome to the Month of March!
Enjoy the journey.
I hope you will explore and discover more family connections.

I was thinking about the article:
"Slavery Descendants to Have First Reunion:  The Article in 12 Blogs
As I re read some what I wrote 5 years ago, I wondered if there is more in this article?
I will search it out.

The BLAKEY BLAKLEY WHITE Family Connections
The Link to the Full list March In Remembrance

Here's list of a few relatives.

 In Memory of Rachel (Ann LEPHRIDGE / JACKSON) BLAKEY. She passed  on March 17, 1916 in Chariton County Missouri. She was the daughter of Andrew and Charity LEPHRIDGE. Rachel was the 2nd wife of Isaac BLAKEY.

 In Memory of Katherine "Katie" (ESTELL / ESTIL) WHITE. She  passed on March 15, 1923   in MO. She was the daughter of Tom and Lizzie ESTELLL ESTIL. Katherine was the wife John WHITE.

 In Memory of  Mary Belle (BROOKS) STAPLETON WHITE. She was born some time in March of 1860. She was the white of  David STAPLETON and Richard "Dick" WHITE Sr.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

1 comment: