Monday, January 1, 2018

On The Journey: Discovering More Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections

 Welcome to Twenty Eighteen!
 Greetings to the New Year!

I pray that all will have a wonderful year.
I hope that you will discover more on your family connections.

I have found a lot of new clues in 2017. I've added more names to the family tree. Indeed our ancestors and relatives left paper trails.  Only if we are willing to follow those trails, we can learn more about them.

Here are the January In Remembrance: The Blakey Blakley WHITE Family Connections
I have updated this list from the year I posted in 2017.
I have arranged them in branches of Andrew WHITE and Julia (FINNEY) WHITE.

I'm thankful to all who are on the journey, discovering more on our family connections.
May we continues to search and share what we know with one another.
Amen!

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment