Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Which Children of Andrew and Julia WHITE Family Had Children?

 I would like to thank all of you on the Blakey / WHITE Family Connections. There are a lot of us.  Thanks for your interest in our family history.

I've been updating some of the family history. There are times I have to make corrections. Please let me know if I need to make corrections on any family branch.

 I have been looking over the Blakey / White descendants.  I've come across members from the following branches on The Andrew White and Julia (Finney) White Family Connections.

An Unknown White sibling who was born in Virginia.
This sibling had a daughter named Rebecca White.
Rebecca was listed on the 1880 census as Julia White's granddaughter.


 Isaac BLAKEY was the father of ? children.
Oral history states that he had 18 children.
 I have come up with 21 or 23 children.
However, some of the names could have been nicknames.

Spencer White
was the father of 3 daughters.
John White was the father of about 9 children.


 Josh / Joshua White was the father of about 3 daughters and a son.
The son's name was John BLAKE.

Martha / Mattie White was the mother of 4 daughters and a son.
Her son was killed in 1906.


Richard / Dick White was the father of 13 children.

There is no information of any off spring on the following family members.
Linda White
Mary White
Ben White
Andrew White
Lydia White
David White


I believe that the other siblings could have had children.
The White surname is hard to trace.
I hope that descendants on our family tree will somehow find one another.
I pray that some of the unknown relatives will make that discovery.


I believe that they are out there. I have come across two searches who believe that they are connected with our family. They don't know where the connection is.

Thanks for reading.
Susan Ann Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment